I woke up on Monday a little bit refreshed but still about out of it. I made myself a yummy yummy breakfast sandwich then headed to the office to work for a few hours. Most of what I did was filing and ordering new publications so it wasn't the most exciting day, but it was perfect for my mood. I did not really feel up to doing anything exciting.
After work I let Mallory come kidnap me since we had not hung out in a few weeks. We went to a little boutique with her friend Harrison and then caught some dinner at Arby's. I've never eaten there before and it was not really anything special to be honest. Well, we spent the rest of the night hanging out at at her house. All of the people she hangs out with (besides me) are smokers so I was forced to sit around outside in a smoke cloud with them for awhile. It started to get chilly and all I wanted to do was go home. Luckily! Mallory drove me home because most of the time she'll make her boyfriend drive me and he makes me fear for my life!
I made it home safely and went right to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment