Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunshine on me! Sun, Shine on ME!

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day! The skies have not been this clear or blue in at least a week and I could not be happier about that. While driving through a neighboring town today I showed my mom where all of the massive flooding was only a few days ago. You cannot even see where the water would have been. The sun dried it all up!

I was talking to my good friend yesterday and he told me that he doesn't understand why anyone would break up with me. I totally agree with him. Why would anyone break up with me?! I know that in the past I've been a bit on the crazy side, but I've done such a good job of figuring out life lately. I'm so proud of how things have turned out!

I mentioned to him how good guys are very difficult to find and he told me that's the way it has to be. If they all stuck together it would be much easier for them to all be gone with one bad earthquake or something. I liked the way that was put.

The office was really busy today! The big cheese goes in for surgery tomorrow so everyone was a little on edge with worry and frantic about figuring out how things will go when shes out. She'll be out for 3 months!

I met this guy at the office today. He works on the newsletter for the organization. He was pretty cool. We talked about grad school and how he always thought about going, but then all of the sudden its 10 years after college and he still hasn't done it. Yikes! I need to get this ball rolling if its something I really want to do.

So far it looks like tonight will be another night hanging out at home. It's definitely nice to just relax. I may even go for a walk with mom after dinner!

Gosh, I love this sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment