Monday, July 13, 2009

Friday night and I looked good!

Yikes its been a few days since I updated!

I had a great Friday night out with Andrea, her sister and her sister's boyfriend. Jane met up with us with her guy, too! And Brian showed up. And I know a bunch of people out at the bar now from "frequenting."

A slightly creepy guy who I typically avoid when he comes into the Cafe was there. He came up to talk to me and knew my name and life story so that was odd. He was also a VERY close talker. I think I handled the situation pretty well and got the heck away from him in a short amount of time. Another random guy bought me a drink and then pretended to like everything I like. Yikes! The good thing about all of this? I LOOKED DAMN GOOD! hahahaha.

I was wearing one of the new outfits that I had got when I went shopping with Brooke and I felt great! It was definitely a good night even with the creepers lurking. Andrea's sisters' boyfriend turned out to be a really neat guy, too.

Saturday morning met COFFEE DATE with mom, Brooke, Brooke's mom and her friend Casey. We had a lovely time chatting outside in the sunshine of the morning and then stopped by a few garage sales.

I worked right after that and got to make the new sandwiches for the first time! Then I ate one! haha. So yummy! I ended up having to stay 30 minutes later than scheduled because there was so much work to do. Of course, this just means an extra $4+ dollars on my check. And that is equal to something yummy and delicious! hehe.

I realized that I haven't really been sticking to the purpose of this blog. I'm supposed to be making positives out of negatives and what I've been doing is only mentioning positive things. So I'm going to try to redeem myself! I've already started. Originally I think I said that I'm not allowed to be negative, but all I mean by that is that I must say positives to counteract any negativity. I must see the good in all the bad instead of just ignoring the bad.

Anyway, I will update about the other missed days of course. However, I must get ready to leave because Mallory is on her way to get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment