Friday, July 10, 2009

Thursday Shmursday? No way!

Gosh, I was so busy all day yesterday that I didn't even have a couple minutes to post to my blog! It's the first day I missed, but ya know what? SOO WORTH IT!

Yesterday was fantastic! I woke up around 8:30 and did a quiz for my online class (I got a 95!). Then I picked up Brooke and we went shopping! I got two really cute shirts and two pairs of skinny leg jeans. I am soo stylin'! And I spend under $50. I definitely needed that 'retail therapy' because the day before I was starting to crack up about the whole break up thing. Brooke and I had a really fun day just talking and laughing. We even picked up tickets to go see Harry Potter next week!!! I'm so excited about that movie. I hope its as good as I want it to be!

I got home from the mall and ended up leaving the house a short while later with Adrienne. We hung out and I got to see her house and meet all of her fishies! She has at least 5 fish tanks. It's a little insane. Then we drove out to her moms house and they had just ordered PIZZA!! So good times with her and seeing her family for the first time in awhile.

So I got home and was thinking of just getting ready for bed. I mean, it was only 9, but I had a long day. Of course Andrea calls me and wants me to check out her new car so she picks me up and we ended up just talking and chilling for a bit. Picked up her sis from the train and then I finally went home to sleep!

It was silly that I spent the whole week not doing much and then on Thursday I ended up with one million things to do! It's great though. I got to hangout with my girls, and NO BOYS were there. SaWEET! So I got the quality female chill time I've been craving and a nice distraction from missing that boy that dumped me.

Well, I'm at work right now at the office so I have to end this here. Of course today is FRIDAY so heck yea, it will be a good night! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment