Another good day! I woke up so ridiculously early this morning (6:30) to drive mom into work. Then I was just doing Internet things for an undetermined amount of time until I had to be at the office at 9:30. Anyway, somehow people were actually awake that early! So I was chatting with my friend who just quit smoking. Well, I guess he had a tough night, smoked a million cigs, and still hadn't gone to bed yet. At least he can always try quitting again today, right? Hmm.
Interestingly enough I found Brooke awake at this early hour and we talked for a bit then we decided to hangout and listen to some Notorious BIG and other old rap songs. Yes, that's right, first thing in the morning! It was fun times. Then I dropped her off at her moms house and headed to the Cafe for my coffee and out to the office!
When I left the office it was GORGEOUS out! It was so exciting to finally have a day where it was sunny, warm, AND I didn't have anything to do after 1:30! I ended up going to the lake with Andrea and her sister and sister's boy friend type guy (or something). Fun times. Nice sunshine! Refreshing water! AND I ran into my friend Carissa from college. Strangely enough it was at a point in conversation where I was telling Andrea about something that happened on Carissa's birthday party adventure. It was nice to talk to her for a bit even though she was getting ready to leave. It made me really excited for the upcoming Waterfest in our college town. Only two more weeks!
Getting ready to go out on the town tonight. Feeling pretty good. Still some weird feelings, but I guess its part of the healing process!
Oh, and I have a life plan! At least for the next few years. I'm almost 100% sure that I'm going back to school. Gosh, as annoying as it is to think about going back to school, it will be so good to have it over and done with in only two more years!
It actually feels really good to have that figured out even if it is only still planning stages. :-)
Friday, July 10, 2009
Getting a Jump Start on the Day, and my Life!
Labels:
beach,
cigarettes,
coffee,
college,
early mornings,
grad school,
lake,
life,
notorious big,
old friends,
waterfest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment