Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The rain didn't hide my sunshine today. Even though it tried real hard.

The best part of my day was when I realized it was Tuesday! Actually, how I realized it was Tuesday. I'm a girl who LOVES Classic Rock. So whenever I'm in the car, I either have a mix CD on hand or am listening to the local Classic Rock station on the radio. Every Tuesday is Two-fer Tuesday which means two in a row songs by awesome artists ALL DAY LONG!

So there I was on my way into work to learn about our new menu at Joe's Cafe and Bakery. Score! Back to back songs by Pink Floyd! And I realized it was Tuesday! So good.

Quite possibly my favorite part of driving is blasting songs I love and singing at the top of my lungs. I know, I rock!

By the way, our new sandwiches are superb! You should definitely try them if you live near a Joe's.

After the training I headed to the office. It was a pretty slow day which was fine by me. I got my own office for the day because I had to do computer things so that was definitely cool.

On my way home I got a call from my mother who tells me we were going to dinner at my sisters. This of course meant that I got to spend some fabulous quality time with my nephew!! He is so much fun. I love acting like I'm 5 years old.

So I started this a little later than I should have in the day. Meaning: I need to get my booty into bed. I must end with one of my jokes of the day from my homepage...

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with. If it just sits in your room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your phone, takes your money, and never behaves as if you actually set it free in the first place, you either married it or gave birth to it.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment