Recently I've been staying up into the wee hours of the night talking to people on instant messenger. This is something I haven't done in quite some time, but you know what? It's great! An old friend of mine informed me of his intentions to quit smoking. I am 100% supportive of ANYONE quitting smoking so naturally I was very excited about this. My goal in life is to help people so I am doing all I can to encourage him to stick with it.
Today has been an interesting day. I got a good amount of homework done and I watched about four episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm woohoo! That show is hilarious and awkward. A very comical representation of everyday life. Since today was the first of two days in a row that I have no major commitments, I used it as a relaxation day. Tomorrow I hope to head to the mall and buy some new tops for going out this weekend. With any luck, my friend, Brooke, will be accompanying me. I really hope she does because we rarely hangout.
Last night I was doing some intense thinking about the physical process of making positives out of negatives. It looks you could use two negatives to make one positive. All you have to do is turn one of them 90 degrees. Interestingly enough, you can have an endless number of positives and they will never turn into negatives. Think about THAT one!
:-)
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Actually turning negatives into positives.
Labels:
encouragement.,
homework,
mall,
negatives,
old friends,
positives,
shopping,
smoking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment