Lets see. Saturday I worked until 5 and then went to the middle of nowhere with Andrea, sister and sister's boyfriend. We had a crazy night. Dance party and singing and ridiculousness. Andrea had work at 9:30am the next morning so when we realized it was already 4:30 we went right to bed! I had work at 11 so I was exhausted all day Sunday. Luckily it was a slow day so I did not have to do much at the Cafe. Brooke called me while I was at work to see if I wanted to go to a concert that she had just gotten tickets for, but I declined because my body was definitely not functioning properly.
I had a nice relaxing evening at home then crashed around 10:30 for approximately 12 hours! hahah. Even though I was incredibly tired, I managed to make some yummy dinner for myself and chat with some peoples on the Internet. I talked to that boy who dumped me for a little bit which was nice. We're getting along pretty well considering the circumstances. I'm glad to have him in my life even if we're not a couple anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment