I'm the only one of my girlfriends who is SINGLE right now! The good thing about that is I don't have to live/deal with a grumpy guy all the time like they do. I can stay out late and hangout with whomever I want and not have to worry about anyone getting upset or asking prying questions about what I've been up to.
The only one who really can have a problem with anything that I do is ME! (and the government, but that's a different story)
Anyway, work was pretty good today. I got in early and just started anyway because I didn't want to end up staying late to finish up. On my last customer of the day I sliced my hand! Basically blood was going everywhere and I had to pass the customer off to my co-worker. The best part of all of this? I got out of doing the dishes for the SECOND time this week! Last time was because I burnt my hand on hot coffee and couldn't deal with the hot water.
Now, what will I do next time to avoid dishes?! Bwahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment